We are now recruiting for a SQL Database Developer to join an award-winning IT services company; the role will be based in Brisbane CBD. A successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level database support to a key client onsite. IMMEDIATE START! Why this company?
An award-winning organisation who believe in innovation and maintaining an outstanding culture. This is an organisation focused on their people, team building and social events. If you want great rewards and to be recognised for the work that you do then this might be the company for you! So what do we need from you?
You will be responsible for the support and development of this organisations databases. You will be a member of a highly driven and culturally focused team that maintain the business technology platforms which support critical business units.
- Solid experience with installation, performance optimization and support of SQL 2008R2, SQL 2012 ,2014 and 2016.
- Experience with SQL backups and restores
- Solid experience on SQL Database Mirroring, Log Shipping and Clustering
- Experience with SQL backup tuning, maintenance plans and disaster recovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and strong analytical skills
- Must be open to flexibility and adaptability
If you are passionate about joining a company within a rewarding industry and want to be a part of a talented team with amazing culture, or would like to hear more details please feel free to contact me on 07 3177 1072 or firstname.lastname@example.org