We are looking for the most bright and talented SharePoint Developer to join this amazing company based on Brisbane’s southside! Why this company?
Join the this rapidly growing company that is now leading with creativity and cutting-edge technology, award winning innovation and an outstanding culture to be a part of. This Is an organisation focussed on their people, team building and personal development.
Work-life balance is very important they are happy to arrange flexible working times to suit if needed. Company values are very important, and they know they won't reach the goals unless they look after their people, if you want great rewards and to be recognised for the work that you do then this might be the company for you!
- Engage with key Business areas and Stakeholders.
- Delivery of SharePoint to suit the business needs and functions.
- Remain up to date with market and industry SharePoint development features and frameworks.
- Implementation of custom SharePoint branding solutions.
- Ensure the work completed is of best quality through strategic testing process.
- Support and maintain the SharePoint system to meet the business standards.
- At least 5 years of within IT working within the SharePoint application development space.
- Degree of Information Technology or something very similar.
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience developing and maintaining SharePoint on an Enterprise level.
- Extensive with roll out changes, support and testing.
- Experience with SharePoint Online, Office 365, Cloud technologies and architectural design methods.
- Proven ability to build strategies, plans and processes to assist in the companies development direction.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and deliver a product best suited to the budget and resources provided.
If you are a passionate SharePoint Developer that is motivated on genuinely make a difference or want to join a company that is rapidly growing globally and want to be a part of a great team with amazing culture, please feel free to contact me on 07 3177 1072 or firstname.lastname@example.org