Our financial services client requires an experienced Senior Project Manager to join on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The main purpose of the role is to implement a new CRM solution and a client-centric data model. This will replace a range of existing legacy systems and functionality as well as deliver a range of new capability.
The objective of this new Senior Project Manager role is to facilitate the process to identify the scope of works, to help develop suitable strategies, solutions and plans, and to manage the delivery of all aspects of delivering the Adviser Platform including core CRM solution. The final solution will involve deployment to over 850 staff across over 58 Branch office locations.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Preparing overall Project Management Plan for the Adviser Platform/CRM implementation including approach, timeline, resourcing, dependencies, risks, budget etc.
- Project managing the successful delivery of all aspects of the Adviser Platform/CRM implementation within the overall programme
- Liaising with your counterparts across the programme and vendors to deliver on key solution requirements including coordination of any interdependent activities and resources. This role will require working closely with other project managers to coordinate and align the data migration and integration activity with the overall programme roadmap.
- Working closely with technical teams and external vendors to ensure that all blockers or issues are being dealt with in a timely fashion and risks are appropriately mitigated and managed
- Tracking and reporting to stakeholders against key project metrics including deliverables, timeframes, costs, issues and risks
- Influencing and fostering collaborative relationships; lead and engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Reviewing deliverables and status reports of team members; provide recommendations and address issues as appropriate.
- Effectively applying best practices and methodologies; enforce project standards according to best practices including use of collaboration tools and document management.
- Overseeing the implementation of change management strategies for initiatives including creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes if required
- Supporting the Program Manager in dealing with stakeholders and dependencies.
- Extensive experience managing large scale, complex and highly integrated CRM projects with end-to-end implementation experience
- Extensive relevant experience working on projects/programmes, and managing projects to successful outcomes, leading teams, planning, problem-solving, progress monitoring and reporting, and managing risk, budget and resources
- Strong knowledge of the project lifecycle, products, techniques and methodologies and approaches and the understanding of how to best apply to the situation
- Excellent and well-practiced communication (verbal, written, listening), interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to bridge specialism and business through user-friendly language.
- Effective in managing, influencing and building productive relationships with executive level management, clients, senior management, industry providers, vendors, system integrators and other key stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritise workload across multiple competing requirements
- Experience in the use of a range of Project Management tools
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams and schedules.
- Effective problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience operating in a dynamic, high-pressure business environment
- Project management experience across the development lifecycle including both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $5M
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard-working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge and extensive experience in the implementation of cloud-based delivery platforms and services such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
If you have the required skills and experience for the role, please apply today. For further information, you can contact Andrew Smith on 07 3177 2045 or email@example.com