Systems Administrator required to assist with ensuring continuous availability of IT services by effectively identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance for medium complexity systems.The job will consist of the following tasks;
Technically we require a good mix of the following;
- Configure, select and test server hardware, software, local area networks and wide area networks.
- Install, configure and upgrade servers according to policy and system requirements.
- Perform system monitoring and performance tuning whilst identifying problems and determining solutions.
- Planning, coordinating, implementing and configuring a secure system.
- Resolve Level 3 incidents and service requests
- System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Active Directory management
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
- Windows 7 & 10
- ITIL service management
Any previous experience or exposure to Splunk, McAfee, knowledge of firewall and VPN technologies would be very beneficial.
This role is interviewing straight away, if interested in being considered please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.