Looking for an experienced Senior Test Analyst
with a background in automation testing
, Planning, carrying out testing activities, meet project standards, and providing a Quality Assurance
service that complies with timelines, cost and risk constraints.
An excellent opportunity to be a part of a great organisation and create successful testing solutions.
Offering an initial 12 month fixed term contract and attractive salary package.
The ideal candidate MUST
have at least 5+ years of experience working in Quality Assurance or similar exposure to testing methodology. Requirements:
- Analysing business requirements
- Prepare test cases and documentation
- Ensure project standards are defined and covered
- Execute functional and non-functional testing
- Experience in quality assurance
- ISTQB software testing qualification and exposure to ITIL
- The ability to adapt to business processes and systems
- Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders and ability to coach or mentor project test teams
- Experience executing and maintaining automated test sets
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- High level of communication with the technical teams and wider business
- Good time keeping and punctuality skills
- Motivated and result driven
It will be highly regarded if you have experience or working knowledge of Azure DevOps (VSTS) and Oracle ERP/HRPMust
have a tertiary qualification in Business, Information Technology or Computer Sciences, or equivalent industry experience.
If you would like to apply, please submit your updated CV using the link for immediate review.