Our Brisbane CBD based client has a requirement for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
Assisting the Business Systems Integration team, the purpose of the role is to manage the application support and projects to ensure that the functions and practices of business integration are managed and delivered in alignment with the company objectives.
To be considered for this position, our client is looking for someone that has extensive Business to Consumer experience, with experience working on customer-facing backgrounds that have a high level of contact with the customer. Previous experience in a services organisation, finance or insurance sector would be ideal. The role will also have a heavy UX - User Experience focus, so experience interacting with developers is required.The successful applicant will have demonstratable skills and experience in the following areas:
- Well-rounded business analysis experience
- Experience working in a B2C focused position (services, banking, insurance etc)
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience working across application projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business Process Improvement experience
- Change Management experience
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply today. For further information, please contact Andrew Smith on 07 3177 2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org