Recon Solutions are currently exclusively partnered with a leading education provider on the Gold Coast to hire a .Net developer to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business that provides an excellent work environment and conditions. Working as a critical member of the applications development team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions integrating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments.
This is an essential role within the organisation and will form part of a broader transformation that will see this business improve a wide array of systems and process.
- Experience in the design and development of complex SQL queries, views, stored procedures, functions and triggers across Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Postgres etc
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience developing with the Microsoft .NET Stack –C#, ASP.Net, Web API, Entity Framework, WCF, MVC, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Significant experience in software development life cycle and project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in architecting software solutions to meet business requirements and objectives using knowledge of enterprise architecture and design patterns
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Design new integrations/configurations by analysing requirements; constructing workflow diagrams; writing specifications
- Manage the implementation and release of integrations and integration improvements
- Focus on Data and Integration
- Development and maintenance of middleware and integration solutions between existing systems to support and enhance business requirements
If you are a passionate Developer who is ready to start a new and exciting role, please feel free to contact me on 07 3177 1072 or email@example.com