A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a well known financial organisation in Brisbane CBD. The primary objective of this role is to support the successful delivery of technical solutions that meet business objectives. In this position, you will be working with the project teams, clients and technical teams on the creation of technical and functional specifications.
Offering an initial 12 month fixed term contract and looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately.Key Components:
- Provide client service to application end users by working with them to understand issues, identify the best course of action and develop an adequate solution.End User Solutioning
- Application training and advanced troubleshooting skillsSystem Upgrades
- Upgrade coordination, system configuration, identification and timely resolution of system issues.Key Accountabilities:
- Manage the relationship between Business Systems and system users
- Engage with clients to document and resolve system request needs to the client's satisfaction.
- Create productivity solutions, incorporating technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Develop and understanding of systems and coordinate system upgrades.
- Correspond with software suppliers and understand key issues from client and technical prospectives, conducting testing and resolving issues.
- Drive Data migration strategy and assurance for assigned projects and initiatives
- Identify and resolve system defects, including liaising with external providers and keeping stakeholders appropriately informed of progress and expected resolution time-frames
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support to enable system users to effectively operate within existing functionality
- Undertake appropriate systems testing and provide support to system users in the execution of user acceptance testing
- A Bachelor level degree from a recognized tertiary institution in IT, Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Business Analysis skills, ability to learn business processes and end user requirements quickly and efficiently through information gathering, implementation and review.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical and functional specifications with a focus on Data and Integration
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (Senior and project level)
- Experience with reporting and querying data for accuracy
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience in producing high quality requirement specifications, using ALM tool
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with Agile experience.If this sounds like you, please apply with the link on this page.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org