About the business:
An exciting organisation using technology as the primary tool to create positive social change.
The Web Application Developer will be responsible;
- increasing digital inclusion and assisting individuals and communities to improve their digital literacy
- raising the level of digital proficiency and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the community focused sector through technology
- advocating for and showcasing the benefits of digital empowerment in our communities.
- Developing software of a high quality and ensuring projects and tasks are completed within agreed time frames.
- Create and Maintain project Code.
- Report regularly to the Software Development team Leader and work with senior team members.
- Actively coordinate application development projects and tasks with other team members and stakeholders.
- More than 3 years experience in hands on web development.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (Laravel)
- REST & SOAP Webservices
- Test frameworks like PHPUnit and Behat
Benefits and perks:
- Experience in Docker
- Test driven development
- Working experience in a DevOps environment
Our client is very passionate about work-life balance so flexible work arrangements, additional leave provisions and a fabulous health and well being program (think on-site massages, yearly flu shots and fresh fruit) are all on offer as well as a great learning environment and continuous education.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, we'd love to hear from you - apply today via the 'Apply'
button or contact Sam McNamara directly by emailing email@example.com