Looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager who will be directly responsible for the reliable operation of the clients network, server and storage infrastructure and supporting the technology team currently in place. The role consists of the following primary activities:
- Management and Supervision of infrastructure team
- Operational Management
- Policy Development
- Strategy development
- Planning and Delivery and Security
Desired, but not essential:
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in a similar role
- Looking for someone who can deliver even when the pressure is on.
- Close attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Extensive technical knowledge in: Microsoft, Cisco and VMware, including with SANs, virtualization, firewalls, routers, LANs, WANs, compute, storage, Unified Communications, Internet, Intranet, cloud, security, wireless implementations
- Proven expertise working with AWS and/or Azure technologies
- Good people skills and communication skills.
- Proven experience leading a team successfully.
- Microsoft and Cisco Certifications would be seen as a benefit.
- Experience in a financial sector.
If you are interested in the position please apply within
or email firstname.lastname@example.org