We are Currently seeking a Mulesoft Developer for a 12 month fixed term contract, highly likely to extend. This opportunity is located in Brisbane CBD with one of our highly reputable financial clients.
You will be responsible for software analysis, design, development, integration and system support.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with clients to understand their requirements or issues.
- Analyse the business requirements and provide documented technical specifications.
- Testing, monitoring and correcting errors and faults in applications programming language within established testing protocols.
- Conduct Peer reviews for application design and coding.
- Write and maintain program code.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of programming standards, procedures, tools and methodologies associated with the development and maintenance of applications.
- 3+ years of previous experience in an applications development role focusing on system integration.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with with Mulesoft platform and Integration, Mule 4 and Anypoint Studio
- Experience in CI/CD will be highly regarded.
- A substantial understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in message based integration with CDM.
- An understanding of API led connectivity design pattern.
- An understanding of Service Orientated Architecture principles including web services.
In order to apply please apply within the provided link or for more information please contact Heidi Horvath by emailing:firstname.lastname@example.org