We are currently looking for a technical consultant to join one of our clients.
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, apply NOW!
As a Technical Consultant your main responsibility will be to to consult on work space strategies and design solutions of medium to high complexity. You will consult with clients to uncover and understand business requirements that can be translated to technical recommendations with a view of developing further Professional or Managed Services engagements to meet the objectives of those requirements. The Technical Consultant role is predominantly a billable role (at least 65%) on workplace technologies (O365, Windows, InTune, Azure). Main responsibilities will include:
- Consult at C level on work-space strategies
- Drive business alignment workshops and translate into functional requirements then design
- Leverage subject Mater Expertise across the team
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off, roadmap, milestones and client satisfaction.
- Contribute to project profitability by high levels of engagement with the Field Services Managers, Project Managers and team members.
- Provide some pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals, in conjunction with the Solution Architect.
- Review HLDs/SOW and contribute to LLDs
- Provide leadership throughout delivery and implementation
- Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Expected to be technology leads for specific technologies and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.
- Hands on engineering when required
- Vendor alignment
- Skype for Business (MANDATORY)
- Microsoft AD 2008 R2 to 2016 & Exchange 2007 - 2016
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 to 2016
- Microsoft Intune
Think you got what it takes? APPLY NOW!!!
For any further questions please contact Rita Nurullina on 07 3177 2048