As part of a large transformation program of work within the organisation, the CRM Developer will operate in a crucial role and will be responsible for the following tasks and duties:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Build Dynamics 365 / CRM specific components
- Programming in Microsoft/Net in ASP.Net, Services and APIs
- Unit testing
- Manage source control
- Application Documentation
- Ensuring all project related CRM integrations are documented and use approved integration tools and technologies.
- Exposure to or strong desire to develop within the MS Dynamics CRM platform
- Exposure to development within the MS SharePoint platform
- Exposure to hosting application within the Azure environment
- Demonstrated experience developing Web and Windows Forms applications using Microsoft’s .NET Framework (C#) and Visual Studio
To learn more please contact Tom Peard on 31771034 or email email@example.com or "APPLY NOW"