Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager Our client:
Federal Government Contract:
Long-term contract Location:
Melbourne CBD Major Responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Responsible for managing the design, implementation and maintenance of cloud based development environment. That will be used to develop new systems, test technical solutions and assess software products.
- Be key liaison between business and Manage cloud based specific problem statements with minimal oversight.
- Work closely with Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, monitoring and influencing progress.
- Provide leadership and stakeholder management in the delivery of viable cloud solutions that maintain a high degree of security and resilience.
- Provide specific problem solving solutions encountered in highly dynamic and evolving environment.
- With strong delivery focus, actively manage risks and issues to resolution.
Security clearance: Prospective candidates must have Australian Citizenship.
- Demonstrated experience working with leading cloud based infrastructure platform as well as experience or exposure to other platforms.
- Demonstrable experience working within Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure required. SAP Cloud Platform will be looked on favourable.
- Experience establishing domain of security controls, both technical and process based in protecting cloud environments.
- Well- developed experience working autonomously in developing Cloud Infrastructure with solutions that maintain high degree of security and resilience.
- Demonstrable experience working autonomously with minimal oversight while delivering of cloud based solutions in response to specific problem statements.
- Demonstrated ability in managing project priorities in a highly dynamic and evolving environment
- Ability to actively manage risks and issues to resolution
- Experience working with Agile
Personnel will be required to complete an entry level check (including a national criminal history check) and a probity clearance. Why apply with RECON Solutions?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At RECON Solutions, we genuinely care about people. We are not just another tick-and-flick transactional hiring machine. We value service, reputation and quality and we believe in the power of long-term relationships. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client. Want to know more? Apply now! How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Vera Geng or email your CV to email@example.com