Job Title: Senior DBA, Microsoft SQL Server
Office location: Brisbane CBD
Contract: 3 months’ initial contract with possibility of extension
Our highly regarded client is currently seeking a Senior Database Administrator who is the Subject Matter Expert on SQL server and who is able to provide professional guidance on SQL server related matters. Major requirements:
The role will be highly focused on the infrastructure side. Why apply with RECON Solutions?
- Strong capability of Installing, configuring and maintaining SQL Server Always On Availability Groups
- Proven experience in the day-to-day database administration activities for operational databases
- Experience in Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Proven experience in Database Administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 onwards
- Demonstrated expertise in Database Administration, Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Experience in performing Backup & Recovery Tasks
- Strong experience installing and configuring SQL Servers
- Experience on Stored Procedures, Views, Function, Triggers and Indexing.
- Experience in writing T-SQL including troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience in High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Technologies
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Replication
- Experience in Microsoft Clustering
- Experience in defining Database Server Security, User Creation, Roles and Permission
- Exposure to Migrations and Upgrades
- Exposure on SQL Database Design and Development
- High service level management and application of change management principles
- Ability to work with a diverse range of organisations to deliver outstanding front-line support.
- Excellent communication skills and self-reliant who can work autonomously.
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At RECON Solutions, we genuinely care about people. We are not just another tick-and-flick transactional hiring machine. We value service, reputation and quality and we believe in the power of long-term relationships. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client. How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org