We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dynamics 365/ CRM Functional Consultant to join a fast growing consulting and technology firm.
You will be working within a talented team of MS Dynamics Consultants / Developers to deliver complex projects and provide effective technical solutions for their various top tier clients that include corporate, Federal and State Government and not for profit organisations.
If you have hands-on implementation and design experience with MS Dynamics 365/ and demonstrated experience in configuring CRM workflows business process flows business rules and calculated fields then we want to hear from you. Experience with Power Platform (PowerApps and Flow) would be highly regarded.
Duties will include
- Mentoring junior consultants
- Contributing to the technical governance structure within the practice
- Contributing to design and implementation of Dynamics 6365 (CRM) solutions
- Hands-on configuration and customisation
- Designing and developing Dynamics 365 based CRM solutions and related components such as Power Platform, CRM Portals and mobile apps.
- Performing gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- Undertaking a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- Pre-sales activities including client demonstrations, proposal writing and presentations
We are looking for people with
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Dynamics 365/CRM Consultant
- Must have worked in a Dynamics 365/CRM environment recently or currently
- Great communication and documentation skills
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Someone who takes pride in their work
In return you will have the benefits of
- Working on highly complex projects
- Fast internal progression opportunities
- A talented and focused team
- Convenient CBD location
- A motivating and collaborative environment
Roles are recruiting now and interviews are taking place immediately, for further information contact Madeline on 07 3177 2042 | 0475 636 067 | email@example.com