We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dynamics 365/ CRM Technical Consultant to join a fast growing consulting and technology firm.
You will be working within a talented team of MS Dynamics Consultants / Developers to deliver complex projects and provide effective technical solutions for their various top tier clients that include corporate, Federal and State Government and not for profit organisations.
If you have hands-on development and design experience with MS Dynamics 365/ CRM using .Net and other development technologies and demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using MS Dynamics 365/ CRM then we want to hear from you. Experience in Microsoft . Net technologies and integration experience would be highly regarded.
Duties will include
- - End to end development with the configuration, customization and implementation of Microsoft 365/ CRM solutions.
- - Design and develop CRM solutions, related customizations, portals and reports.
- - Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- - Undertaking a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- - Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
- - Pre sales activities.
We are looking for people with
- - 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Dynamics 365/CRM Consultant
- - Must have worked in a Dynamics 365/CRM environment recently or currently
- - Great communication and documentation skills
- - Able to work in a collaborative environment
- - Someone who takes pride in their work
In return you will have the benefits of
- - Working on highly complex projects
- - Fast internal progression opportunities
- - A talented and focused team
- - Convenient CBD location
- - A motivating and collaborative environment
Roles are recruiting now and interviews are taking place immediately, for further information contact Madeline on 07 3177 2042 | 0475 636 067 | firstname.lastname@example.org