Our Fortitude Valley based client has a requirement for an MS Dynamics AX/365 to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the latest releases of Dynamics 365, on cutting edge projects that utilise the full Dynamics 365 suite. This role also gives you the opportunity to work with a team of expert Dynamics AX/365/CRM professionals.
The purpose of the role is to provide your expertise across Dynamics 365, with a focus on Finance & Operations, and the Retail modules. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and strengths in configuring MS Dynamics 365.
Our client is interested in hearing from people that share their passion for Microsoft Dynamics. This is a genuine offering that will improve your skills and knowledge with Dynamics 365, as well as allowing you to work on some of the most exciting Dynamics projects across Australia.
You will play a role in the successful delivery of the ERP initiatives from inception to completion, providing technical expert services and advice while liaising closely with the ERP program team, the Business and Program Services team, CIO, vendor, clients, and key stakeholders. This role sees you playing a technical role within the ERP program in delivering solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Skills, experience, and qualities required:
- Techno-functional role with 4+ years’ experience with Dynamics AX/365 Finance & Operations or equivalent experience
- Solid technical skills in configuration and customisation of Dynamics AX/365 Finance & Operations
- Solid experience in analysis of business requirement, and solution design
- Working knowledge of, or exposure to core Financial modules; GL, Cash, AR, AP, PMA
- Working knowledge of, or exposure to Retail module
- Experience or good working knowledge of agile application development
- Good communication skills; written, presentation and oral
- Passionate about Dynamics 365/AX
- Self-motivated and driven
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of Power Platform (desirable)
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply today. For further information, you can contact Andrew Smith on 07 3177 2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org