We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to join a leading investment provider renowned for their collaborative team and balanced work environment.
In this position you will be working with the Program and Project Managers to ensure effective plans and resources are in place and being executed upon, providing meeting management and logistic support as well as tracking project progress to ensure projects are delivered on time. You will be responsible for managing the knowledge hub for the program and all master copies of program documentation as well as gathering project documentation deliverables throughout projects and collate relevant documentation in a single repository.
Your key relationships across the business will include reporting directly to the Program Manager and liaising with project managers as well as internal and external stakeholders. When required you will be working together with the Business Process Improvement Officer on process efficiency analysis to improve project administration processes.
Other duties will include
- Maintaining documents in accordance with configuration management policy and version control.
- Providing support to ensure delivery processes and governance controls are adhered to.
- Risk workshop facilitation for programs and portfolio risk tracking/reporting; maintenance of RAIID registers.
- Assisting with identifying portfolio inter-dependencies, coordination and resourcing issues across projects as required
Ideally, we are looking for people with
- 5 years’ experience in a Program Coordinator/Analyst role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated end to end program and project coordination skills.
- Ability to engage and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to manage costings and financials across a large program schedule
- Resource planning
- Project status reporting
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- ERP Program coordination experience will be highly regarded
In return, you will have the benefits of
- Fast internal progression opportunities
- Working with a collaborative and motivating team
- Work, life balance
- Convenient Brisbane CBD location
- The opportunity to extend or become permanent
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
Roles are recruiting now and interviews are taking place immediately, for further information contact Madeline on 07 3177 2042 | 0475 636 067 | firstname.lastname@example.org