Our Fortitude Valley based client has an urgent requirement for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract, with further extensions expected.
The purpose of the role is to work with stakeholders across the business to understand why and how business processes and outputs are achieved and look for efficiencies through technology, innovation, digitisation, automation, and process improvement. The goal of the role is to engage all areas of the business on a continuous improvement cycle to achieve measurable improvements in terms of dollar savings, time savings and enhanced employee experience.The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Agile project experience working with 1 or more of:
- Business Process improvement projects with technology, innovation, automation or digitisation as the core
- Business Case and Business Benefits analysis looking for optimising business processes to achieve cost-saving, time-saving or and improved employee experience
- 7+ years Business Analyst experience predominantly within digital, automation, technology and innovation
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers, and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across different teams with competing interests and priorities and the ability to get things done in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working on ERP projects (ideally MS Dynamics)
- Prior experience with, and strong comfort using collaboration tools such as Azure Dev Ops (or Jira), Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint and O365 suite including Visio
- Effective stakeholder engagement skills
Upon commencement in the role, the immediate projects that require the services of a skilled Business Analyst will include:
- Microsoft Dynamics upgrade project and the change associated with the upgrade
- Setting up the 'BA Centre of Excellence" - A document library for the organisation that outlines best practise, procedures and processes for IT projects
If you have the required skills and experience and are ready to join a forward-thinking organisation who is at the cutting-edge of technology, please apply today.