Our client is a highly successful and rapidly expanding business technology and consulting company based in Brisbane CBD.
They currently have a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join their talented and experienced team on a permanent basis.
The role requires a well-rounded and skilled Business Analyst that is comfortable working on various projects across a variety of their top-tier clients.
The first project that your expertise is required will be a core platform replacement project. The purpose of the role is to lead the definition and end to end management of all business and technical requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project. They will ensure ongoing requirements integrity and effective end to end requirements analysis, documentation, prioritisation, translation, and traceability.Key Accountabilities for the project include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Developing and implementing business and technical requirements management methods and toolsets for the program
- Actively engaging business and ICT users, subject matter experts and stakeholders for requirements elicitation, documentation and prioritisation according to the project scope.
- Managing the ongoing tracking, traceability, and validation of requirements in collaboration with subject matter experts, external suppliers and the project team.
- Providing key inputs into Test Planning and Test Case Development activity, as the requirements custodian for the project.
- Providing Business Analysis support and requirements related input into project led business change impact assessment, estimating and planning activity.
- Facilitating transition to BAU of business and technical requirements documentation and information as part of project implementation and business uptake of the solution.
- Providing inputs to, and facilitation of, discussions relating to business process and related operating model design within the organisation.
- 8+ years experience operating as a Business Analyst, working on ICT and business projects
- Previous experience working in large corporate environments; ideally from banking, superannuation or insurance background
- Tertiary qualifications in business management or information systems
- BABOK or IIBA certification
- Excellent requirements management experience
- Demonstratable experience managing functional and non-functional user requirements
- Experience creating and updating a Traceability Matrix
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and SDLC
- Demonstrated experience in Test Case development
- Ability to understand complex business issues and technical constraints
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply today. For further information, please contact Andrew Smith at email@example.com