Our Fortitude Valley based client has an urgent requirement for a Solution Architect to join their team on an initial fixed-term contract that will run until the end of December 2019, with further extensions expected.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Business Analyst to highlight process improvements across that will contribute towards time and money savings across the organisation, by digitising, enhancing systems and automating where possible.
The Solution Architect will produce detailed component specifications and translate these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products. Within a business change programme, the Solution Architect will assist in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
The ideal person for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- TOGAF certified
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Solution Architect
- Previous experience working on business transformation or automation projects
- Experience delivering complex solution architectures
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Azure / Cloud
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Microsoft suite of products
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply today. For further information, please contact Andrew Smith on 07 3177 2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org