Our client requires a Citrix Engineer for a temporary contract based in Brisbane.
This is a good opportunity for a Citrix Engineer to gain experience within the managed services arena, work internally at the head office servicing one client in the healthcare industry. This role can potentially lead to further work and will enhance your skill-set in the Citrix arena as you will be working closely with a technical lead. Key Responsibilities:
- Serving as the expert in implementations and migrations of the latest Citrix and application virtualization technologies; recommending solutions to support and enhance our existing systems
- Providing on-going support of installed application systems including resolution of application systems incidents, root cause analysis of problems, impact analysis and planning of proposed system upgrades and patches.
- Maintaining all related technical documentation; where applicable, developing and communicating company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with technical teams to detect network faults and performance issues and proactively implement monitoring services and alerts to prevent future occurrences.
- Maintain highly secured systems through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Participating in the evaluation, planning, design and implementation of new application initiatives.
- Ensure high availability of all critical applications and Servers while meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Assisting in the creation of the system design and functional specifications
- Experience in implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix
- Good troubleshooting skills in Citrix printers, profiles, resource manager's thresholds, installation manager, Citrix Farm Configuration.
- Strong understanding of Load Manager, Resource manager and installation manager.
- Strong knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles and Streaming profile configuration
- Respond to patch management requirements by assessing risk, devising plans, and executing plans to all Servers, server components, and other devices
Please contact Andrew Smith for an immediate review of your profile, interviews are ASAP.
email@example.com - 07 3177 2045