Recon Solutions are proud to partner with our client to hire a UX/UI Busyness Analyst to join their team.
As the Digital Solutions Manager (Business Analyst) you are responsible for supporting the General Manager Corporate Services and managing the Digital Solutions team. This includes leading the team, ensuring effective management of web services, business applications support and production services to ensure that the functions and practices of digital solutions are managed and delivered in alignment with the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine’s broader strategic objectives.
In this role you will take responsibility for the following;
- Take the lead on Web Development and Performance and work with the business to build rich, interactive and modern applications, API’s, EDM’s and Web innovation initiatives.
- Oversee the management of the helpdesk function to support a wide range of Business Applications including websites, CRM, LMS, MCQ software, virtual classrooms, Microsoft Office, desktop equipment and manage third party service providers.
- Actively drive and oversee the end to end production of a range of externally and internally driven technology related needs including web pages, corporate search engine, online classes and course materials, video production, CRM interface, media and clinical notes. You will oversee and manage end to end Digital projects and bring standardised project management approaches and methodologies.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships and support management to promote internal collaboration and partnership between business units.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with Marketing and Communications Team.
- Identify and promote innovation across the digital team and actively seek new technologies and processes to improve uptime, load time, reduce risk and raise digital products to best of breed.
- This role will manage a team and budgets and will need someone with a professional approach who can bring the best out of people.
- CSS CSS3
- Frameworks – Bootstrap
- Adobe creative cloud
- Photo Shop
- Cross browser compatibility
- Version control – GIT /TFS
- Story line
Nice to have
- Mobile Apps
- RESTful APIs, JSON
If you are passionate about Digital and driving a business to success and have the proven ability effect positive change or would like to hear more details please feel free to contact me on 07 3177 2042 or email@example.com