Approval is sought to hire a Project Manager. This role is to support the relocation of old infrastructure to a new Data Centre. Areas of primary focus will be Vendor Management, migration of applications and Cut-over planning and Coordination. Daily Tasks:
- Technology migrations non-production and production environments
- Testing of infrastructure - manage the creation of the Test Plan.
- Managing Vendors, ensuring they meet contracted tasks.
- Ability to identify the gaps in service delivery resolvable through technology
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Relationship Management between external service providers
- Plans daily activities based on immediate priorities, managing time effectively to ensure those priorities are met
- Identifies risks to completing projects or activities and alerts others as necessary
To learn more about this exciting position, please contact Vera Geng on 07 3177 2046 or email email@example.com.