Are you a passionate developer who thrives on working with the latest tech?
Do you enjoy nothing more than using your skills to improve business functionality?
Do you love solving problems and wowing your audience?
If you answered yes to the above 3 points, you’re the type of person we’d love to speak to.
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity to showcase your Development skills with a company that cares more about you than their profit line. Lead by a passionate owner who is service quality focussed, you will be working for one of Brisbane’s most exciting consultancies who are having a real impact on the Brisbane marketplace with their innovative solutions.
Founded just over two years ago, this software development consultancy specialises in the digital space, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services. They are having a lot of success nationally and are going through a period of growth hiring developers, consultants, analysts, UX/UI specialists, and sales professionals.
The client is proud of the culture within the business and wants to ensure that anyone coming into the organisation is passionate about their work and fits into the existing culture. Employees are very well looked after and rewarded with training, flexible working environments and even company holidays.
This is a role where you will flourish, you will be given all the tools to be constantly challenged and to grow all whilst being backed by some of the brightest talents in the market.
We are looking for strong Developers with hands-on development skills, as a Consultant, your duties and responsibilities will include
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects
- Understanding a client’s business needs
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs
- Develop software solutions to meet customer needs
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology
- Collaborating with technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology
- Monitoring the success of IT solution
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
requirements and qualifications
- Proficiency with database languages
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
Extensive experience with the following technologies, but not limited to;
- Cloud Platforms (Azure/Amazon) and the services available on these platforms
- C#, Angular JS, Angular, React, TS, JS, React Native, Angular 5/7, Microservices Architecture principals and platforms
- Other technologies such as Azure DevOps and or Jira