Do you consider yourself to be one of the best Developers in Brisbane?
Are you passionate about technology and sharing your knowledge and ideas with others?
Do you love solving problems and wowing your audience?
If you answered yes to the above 3 points, you’re the type of person we’d love to speak to.
Our client has instructed us to find the best of the best, seriously passionate and skilled Developers that live and breathe technology. We want people who are constantly researching the latest tech and further developing their skills and knowledge through attending or organising meetups/industry events.
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity to showcase your expertise with a company that cares more about you than their profit line. Lead by a passionate owner who is service quality focussed, you will be working for one of Brisbane’s most exciting consultancies who are having a real impact on the Brisbane marketplace with their innovative solutions.
Founded just over two years ago, this software development consultancy specialises in the digital space, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services. They are having a lot of success nationally and are going through a period of growth hiring developers, consultants, analysts, UX/UI specialists, and sales professionals.
The client is proud of the culture within the business and wants to ensure that anyone coming into the organisation is passionate about their work and fits into the existing culture. Employees are very well looked after and rewarded with training, flexible working environments and even company holidays.
This is a role where you will flourish, you will be given all the tools to be constantly challenged and to grow all whilst being backed by some of the brightest talents in the market.
We are looking for software experts/consultants with hands-on development skills. As a Principal Consultant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Build strong relationships with existing clients for repeat business
- Maintain frequent client communication
- Develop software solutions to meet customer needs
- Conduct meetings with clients and management
- Identify project risks and challenges
- Provide project training to clients as needed
- Develop business proposals, client presentations, and other reports when required
- Plan and manage multiple projects effectively
- Identify business opportunities and convert them into projects
- Develop a customer-centric, progressive and “game-changing” culture
- Be in charge of technical sales and closing deals for new business
- Ensures that high standards of customer service are provided, and maintained to the highest level possible
- Pro-actively seek and help secure new business through ongoing client relationships and through building and maintaining professional networks
requirements and qualifications
- 10+ years’ experience within the IT industry
- 5+ years’ experience in business consulting
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience developing IT strategies and formulating road maps
- 5+ years’ experience delivering major business solutions
- Proficiency with database languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
Extensive experience with the following technologies, but not limited to;
- Cloud Platforms (Azure/Amazon) and the services available on these platforms
- C#, Angular JS, Angular, React, TS, JS, React Native, Angular 5/7, Microservices Architecture principals and platforms
- Other technologies such as, Azure Devops and or Jira