Job Title: .Net DeveloperContract: 6 months contract with high likelihood of long-term extensionLocation: Brisbane
Use your expertise as a .Net Developer to build and maintain digital applications for a market leading organisation embarking on an exciting digital transformation.
- Full .Net stack Development including Web API, Sitecore CMS,
- Large IT environment, Mission critical systems, Cutting edge technologies, great benefits, attractive daily rate
- Work for an organisation that is highly regarded as a "Great place to work"
Why apply with RECON Solutions?
- Full .Net stack Development including WCF, WebAPI, Web Security (OWASP Top 10)
- Certification in Sitecore
- CSS 3, Bootstrap
- .NET framework Understanding including ASP.NET Core framework
- Understanding on Entity Framework.
- Mobile Responsive Development, Restful Web Service Design, Service Oriented Application Design
- Exposure or Experience in Xamarin
- IIS Administration knowledge, MSMQ and Queue Management
- Experiences in TDD and BDD using relevant framework and/or tools.
- Good understanding on Cloud Computing and available IaaS or PaaS services
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At RECON Solutions, we genuinely care about people. We are not just another tick-and-flick transactional hiring machine. We value service, reputation and quality and we believe in the power of long-term relationships. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client. Want to know more? Apply now! How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Christopher Brydon at RECON Solutions 07 3177 2048 or email your CV to email@example.com