Are you a passionate designer who thrives on working with the latest tech?
Do you enjoy nothing more than using your skills to improve business functionality?
Do you love solving problems and wowing your audience?
If you answered yes to the above 3 points, you’re the type of person we’d love to speak to.
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity to showcase your UX/UI design skills with a company that cares more about you than their profit line. Lead by a passionate owner who is service quality focussed, you will be working for one of Brisbane’s most exciting consultancies who are having a real impact on the Brisbane marketplace with their innovative solutions.
Founded just over two years ago, this software development consultancy specialises in the digital space, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services. They are having a lot of success nationally and are going through a period of growth hiring developers, consultants, analysts, UX/UI specialists, and sales professionals.
The client is proud of the culture within the business and wants to ensure that anyone coming into the organisation is passionate about their work and fits into the existing culture. Employees are very well looked after and rewarded with training, flexible working environments and even company holidays.
This is a role where you will flourish, you will be given all the tools to be constantly challenged and to grow all whilst being backed by some of the brightest talents in the market.
We are looking for A strong UX/UI Designer with outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
As the UX/UI Lead, your duties and responsibilities will include
- Build, lead & grow a highly collaborative team while mentoring junior UX/UI designers
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Plan and implement new designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Create personas and scenarios
- Conduct user research and workshops
- Create low fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes
requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a UX/UI designer
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Be able to lead and direct people in your team
- A well developed portfolio that articulates the relationship between research/insight and design as part of a coherent process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Good time management and organizational skills